Sunday 23 September 2012

The Omega Option: Rise of Draconis by Rick T. Hodges

The Omega Option: Rise of DraconisThe Omega Option: Rise of Draconis by Rick T. Hodges
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Omega Option is action packed from beginning to end. I really enjoyed the world created in this book. The author let his imagination run wild and brought it all together for an amazing effect. The attention to detail and descriptive writing style allows the reader to easily paint a picture in their head as they read.

The characters are completely solid and well-developed. I really enjoyed getting to know each of the team members individually before they were brought together for the expedition. I think that added a lot of personality to the story and makes the reader feel more connected to each individual character. I also love the team dynamics and how the individual team members were able to fit together. Sometimes I think it's hard for an author to bring so many characters together closely as a group and still keep their individuality, but it is done quite well in this book.

As I said, this book is action packed and full of adventure and suspense. The author has a knack for keeping you guessing right up until the end. I will definitely be reading more of this series. Thank you to Rick Hodges for letting me read your book!


View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. And there are FREE copies available for review right now on Making Connections: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1024594-530-the-omega-option-rise-of-draconis-by-rick-t-hodges
    I suggest this book too!

    ReplyDelete